I am your activities director and site manager, Chiron. There is much do here at Camp, so lets get you started!
1. Just like in the Percy Jackson books, you must be assigned a cabin for your godly parent. To find out which cabin you will be put in, go to the "Quiz" page.
2. Once you have settled in to your cabin, you must create a screen name for yourself. It must appropriate (ex. not appropriate: Poop Johnson) and not be the same as a caracter's in the book.
3. Check in on the "War" page, because you never know when a monster might pop up out of nowhere and threaten someone in camp.
4. Have Fun!
1. No curse or swear words, we want our camp a peaceful place! (I'm talking to you, Ares Cabin!)
2. The cabin you are assigned to, you are assigned to. THERE IS NO CHANGING CABINS!
3. Any harrassing other players will immediatly be handled, we want every camper happy.
4. You may choose to have your character to die. If this happens by choice, you may come back as a new person and retake the quiz.
If any of these rules are violated, Chiron will have the final say.
Site Visitors to Date: